Custom Fluoroelastomer Mixing
Base Polymer & Suppliers:
- Chemours LLC: Viton
- 3M: Dyneon
- Asahi Glass Co, LTD: Aflas
- Solvay Solexis, Inc: Technoflon
- Daikin Industries LLC: Dai-el
Polymers: co-polymers, ter-polymers, peroxide curable polymers & specialty polymers.
Cure Systems: Bisphenol, Diamine & Peroxide.
Durometer Range: 50 to 95 Shore A.
Available for molding, extruding &calendering, applications (for quick turn around with only a 10 pound minimum).
Designed to offer base resistance, extreme chemical resistance, steam resistance, explosive decompression resistance as well as low temperature, conductive and nonconductive properties. FDA compliant, perfluoroelastomers
Color options: Black, brown, white, green, blue, yellow, red, purple
How it’s Done
1. Computer controlled weigh-up system that verifies ingredients and weights, prints labels and stores all data for traceability.
2. TMP 35 liter tilt out style mixer is computer controlled using Tangential 2-wing style rotors designed for high shear mixing.
3. Open Mills 12″, 20″, 36″, and 60″ maintained monthly by operator and rebuilt as required. We utilize open mills for smaller volumes, specialty compounds, and development purposes.
We have the capability to mix 2 pound lab samples to 500 pound lots of fluoroelastomer compound. Each batch is mixed using the best practices and then tested to ensure uniformity and quality acceptance.
We have the capability to provide compound in Strip, Slab, Granulate and Calendered form. Utilizing our Extrusion expertise, we can also pre-form fluoroelastomer compounds to meet your requirements.
In applications which demand the superior performance of fluoroelastomers only consistent, high quality compounds will suffice. To achieve this, Eagle Elastomer uses only the finest ingredients. NO regrind, reprocessed, off spec, or wide-spec materials are employed. Combined with the attention to detail in the subsequent manufacturing practices and verified though laboratory testing, the same superior quality is obtained batch after batch. We encourage you and your team to visit our facility to view our capabilities.