Fluoroelastomer Market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin. The Fluoroelastomer Market report also contains the drivers and restrains for the Fluoroelastomer Market that are derived from SWOT analysis, and also shows what all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges and accusations by the several key players and brands that are driving the market are by systemic company profiles.
Global Fluoroelastomer Market is expected to reach USD 1.21 billion by 2025, from USD 1.9 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Fluoroelastomer Market
• By Type (Fluorocarbon, Fluorosilicone, Per-fluoroelastomers),
• By End use (Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Chemical Processing, Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical & Food Processing)
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Major Market Competitors/Players of Global Fluoroelastomer Market
• Asahi Glass Co.
• Daikin Industries
• Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited
• HaloPolymer OJSC
• Shin-Etsu Chemical Co.
• Goodyear Rubber Company of Southern California
• Among others
The global fluoroelastomer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of fluoroelastomer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Huge economic growth in Asia-Pacific region
• Regulations imposed on the standard of emissions in automobile industry
• New product development in sealing applications
• Environmental concerns related to usage of fluoroelastomer
Read more: Fluoroelastomer Market 2025